Chestnut Lane at Cedarwood Farm in Kennebunk, Maine
Chestnut Lane at Cedarwood Farm is located in the Kennebunks, less than one mile from downtown Kennebunk and approximately 4 miles from Kennebunkport near the intersection of Route 1 and Route 9A (High St.). The Kennebunks offer miles of unspoiled beaches, hundreds of acres of salt marsh preserve, charming boutiques, numerous antique stores and superb restaurants. Whether you want to get away to peace and quiet or join in the numerous, seasonal activities and events offered by the Kennebunks, at Cedarwood Farm you will find the best of both worlds.
The “Kennebunks” refer to the towns of Kennebunk and the adjacent town of Kennebunkport situated on the picturesque coast of southern Maine. The region was first settled in the mid-1600s and throughout its history has been home to Indians, explorers, ship builders, fishermen, sea captains and mill workers. Today, the region is a popular vacation destination for many as well as home to individuals who value the quality of life, desire a strong sense of community and enjoy the many outdoor activities and cultural events the region offers.
- Standard Specifications for our Houses
- Open and spacious floor plans
- Outdoor maintenance-free deck or stone patio
- Recessed lighting
- Maintenance free exterior
- Energy efficient windows with tilt-in feature
- 2 car garage with remote door openers
- Hardwood, tile and carpet flooring
- Town water and sewer
- Lighting and appliance allowances
- Landscaping and paved driveway
- Turnkey Packages